Terms and Conditions of Ticket Ordering
1. Upon confirming your ticket order via this ticketing system, you confirm your understanding and acceptance of these
terms and conditions.
2. Ticket orders cannot be cancelled nor amended once the order form has been submitted. Resale and/or
transfer of tickets is strictly prohibited.
3. You must provide your real name, phone number, and email address and other relevant information for the
purpose of receiving confirmation email, processing registration matters, and checking identity when entering
the venue. If for any reason the personal information provided by you is incorrect and the confirmation email
cannot be received, the contact/identification cannot be obtained, you understand and agree that all ticket fees
will not be refunded.
4. You agree that the submitted personal information (name, phone number, email address) will be processed by
CUPNOODLES MUSEUM Hong Kong for your ticketing arrangements purposes.
5. We use third party payment service to process online transactions. When you place an order, you agree and
accept that your credit card information will be collected, processed, and kept by a payment service provider
subject to its terms and conditions.
6. Our site does not collect or keep your credit card/bank account information.
7. CUPNOODLES MUSEUM Hong Kong will only issue the confirmation email after your payment is authenticated.
If the payment cannot be authenticated by the bank, CUPNOODLES MUSEUM Hong Kong reserves the right to
cancel your ticket order.
8. Tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
9. The confirmation email or tickets will not be replaced in case of loss, defaced or damage.
10. A confirmation email will be issued for successful orders. Online pre-registered visitors need to bring along their QR Code for admission.
11.CUPNOODLES MUSEUM Hong Kong may require visitors to show proof of identity.
12. CUPNOODLES MUSEUM Hong Kong reserves the right to refuse admission by any late-comers. The tickets purchased are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
13.About the typhoon and rainstorm arrangement: please pay attention to announcements on our website.
14. Due to unforeseen, unexpected, uncontrollable and unmanageable situation, CUPNOODLES MUSEUM Hong Kong reserves the right to adjust the opening hours without prior notice.
15. CUPNOODLES MUSEUM Hong Kong reserves the right to refuse admission to any person.
16. In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions and all other matters relating to the event, the interpretation and decision of CUPNOODLES MUSEUM Hong Kong shall be final and conclusive.
17. CUPNOODLES MUSEUM Hong Kong reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or to suspend or terminate the event arrangements, at any time without any prior notice.
18. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of content on this website, the English version shall prevail. CUPNOODLES MUSEUM Hong Kong has full interpretation rights and will update from time to time.
For enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org